Now along with all the amazing features and benefits of our Mexican hammocks and products we like to back that up with what you deserve - 'great service'. But everyone says they offer 'great service' so what does that mean to us and for you?
1. Friendly, prompt communication and email response. Email us during the day, and we will reply to you the same day - usually within 1-2 hours. We're even about on the weekends. We are happy to answer any queries you have, even if you just want a chat or some travel information about Mexico.
2. Super quick dispatch and delivery. Order during the week before 2pm and we'll have your purchase packaged and on the way to you that same day. Place it after 1pm and we'll still try and get it the same day out but more likely it'll be out the next day. With 1-2 working days delivery within the North Island and 1-3 working days to the South Island, you'll be relaxing (or gift giving) in no time!
3. Free delivery. Order any product this month and receive free delivery New Zealand wide.
4. Great value. We are currently only an online store, but that is good for you as we are able to offer you a great range of authentic products at great value prices without large overheads inflating our prices. Check back for new products and colour ranges being added regularly.
5. Fair trade. Through our Fair Trade Federation member supplier we employ many weavers in remote village areas of Yucatán, México that don't often have many work opportunities. We believe in Fair Trade principles by paying and rewarding our workers fairly for their skillful hammock weaving. This shows through in the high quality of hammocks they produce for us as the weavers are happy in their work. All materials and equipment are provided at no cost to our weavers and they are free to work to their own schedule and location.
6. Mexican hammock specialists. We are specialists in Mexican Hammocks. We sell only authentic hand-woven Mexican hammocks and are able to provide you with expert advice and experience - we have all the information you may need.
7. Free gift wrapping. If you are purchasing anything* as a gift we can have it nicely wrapped and sent directly to the person whom the gift is for - free of charge, including a special note from you if you wish. *Excludes hammock stands.
8. Honesty and fairness. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply return in as new condition and we'll fully refund you within the first 30 days. Feel you have purchased the wrong size or style of hammock, no problem simply return and we'll change it over for you.
9. Specials and package deals. We offer a great range of specials and package deals, and are happy to make up a package for your requirements. To be kept up to date on new specials subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of this page.
10. We love our Mexican hammocks. Outside in the summer and in the bedroom or lounge over winter. We want you to experience the enjoyment and relaxation of owning your own Mexican hammock. That's why we'll go out of our way to make sure you are happy with the whole process. If for some reason you are not, please just let us know and we'll make it right for you. Each hammock also comes with an electronic online guide that you can access at any time on hanging, use and care to ensure you know about and how to look after your hammock properly.
11. Locally owned and operated. We are a New Zealand based business operating from rural Tauranga. All our stock is held on hand and ready for immediate delivery. We are the direct importer and can provide bulk/retails orders. We can also source custom product requests and 'out of stock' items within a very short timeframe.
12. We know and use all the products we sell. From our hammock stands, and hammocks through to our Mexican blankets, Baja hoodies, ponchos and wrestling masks. We are familiar with everything we sell and can answer any queries you may have.
13. Payment. We offer totally safe and secure online credit card payment processing through Paypal. We also offer the option of paying via bank deposit and internet banking (EFT) or cheque. Simply proceed to place your order and select the option for 'cheque, bank deposit' as your payment method and further onscreen details will be provided.